ONLINE SAFETY AND EVALUATION GUIDE PRE-CONSULTATION / PRE-SURGERY COVID-19
– With the objective of preserving health and avoiding the spread of covid-19 from our patients and team, we deliver this guide with the protocols to be followed for conducting face-to-face consultations and surgeries:
- The patients must go to the consultation at their scheduled time, thus avoiding the accumulation of people in the office area.
- Chaperones will not be allowed, with the exception of patients who require it for obligatory reasons. In those cases, chaperones must also receive this evaluation and fill it out prior to attending the clinic.
- The use of a mask is mandatory.
- Patients are asked not to assist with: makeup, earrings, watches, or any type of clothing that may be a means of transportation for the virus.
- The patient should only attend the office with what is necessary, the entrance of bags or wallets will not be allowed. If they are carried, they will be placed in a plastic sleeve until the moment of withdrawal.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival at the office.
- Antibacterial hand washing will be provided upon arrival at the office.
- It is very important for the patients who attend the office to their pre-surgery / analysis to bear in mind that the evaluation with our Pulmonologist is also mandatory to carry out the Covid-19 test.
- The arrival of patients who come from abroad must be a minimum of 5-7 days before their surgery, taking into account that the hours of care are from Monday to Friday.
- Those patients who are positive to the Covid-19 test will not be able to perform any type of surgical procedure.
- We recommend that patients from abroad take the covid-19 test in their country of origin in order to prevent any inconvenience and to be able to cancel their procedure in time if they are positive for the virus.